AVAILABLE NOW ON STEAM FOR PC AND LINUX!
Voted one of IGN’s top 5 “must see” indie games at the Screwattack Gaming Convention, Terrian Saga: KR-17 celebrates the gameplay, aesthetics, and memorable characters that once defined an industry. Focusing on solid controls, challenging and diverse level design, and an engrossing story, KR-17 is the first of four multi-genre chapters of the Terrian Saga.
Within the galaxy on the Carina arm live twin solar systems rattled with conflict. The Terrius system and his brother, the Cyrinus system. These two empires travel so closely together they share multiple planets within their gravitational complex. However, the Cyrians have become embroiled in an interplanetary conflict with the Glortac People’s Resistance. Terrius has begun building military installations in order to better help combat the threat of the GPR. One of these bases, built on the planet Valiant, has been sabotaged. A terrorist has released thousands of killer robots on the Valiant base destroying all personnel. The Terrius military has determined that this terrorist may have contacts with the GPR. Due to the risk of one of their most powerful military installations, along with it’s armory falling into the hands of the GPR, Terrius has sent a strike force of 100 advanced KR drones to destroy these evil robots and restore order to the base… before Valiant makes it’s swing into the Cyrinus system.
In Terrian Saga: KR-17 players take control of a misfit military drone as it gains sentience and grows a conscious after being activated for war. Players will use an assortment of upgradable weapons including a laser, grenades, and flame thrower along with their trusted friend and sidekick, an also sentient guided missile named J1M. Players must fight their way through hordes of varying enemy robots while exploring intricate levels to uncover their mysterious past and uncovering the true enemy.
- Adventure across 65 boards spread over 9 themed zones
- Test your mettle against 8 deadly bosses
- Fire and guide J1M to take out hard to reach enemies, blast open new passages and explore
- Receive important updates and explore the relationship between KR-17 and J1M with in-level dialogue
- Collect Gears to purchase Weapon Upgrades at special posts hidden throughout the game
- Experience varied level design: play through non-linear levels that encourage exploration, along with high intensity action platforming sequences
- Earn Steam Achievements that unlock alterations to your character