Kings of Kung Fu: Masters of the Art is a passion project that pays homage to martial arts cinema. Now for the first time ever you can see many of your favorite movie fighting styles in one game. Experience Jeet Kune Do style vs Drunken Boxing or Shaolin Hung Gar style vs Wing Chun – the possibilities are endless. Inspired by classic Kung Fu films, Kings of Kung Fu promises hours of great game play and intense multiplayer competition.
Players take on the roles of stuntmen to the legends of kung fu movies out to prove they have what it takes to not only stand in for the biggest stars the silverscreen has ever seen but that their respective style of martial arts is unmatched by any other.
A note from the developer, Jae Lee Productions:
Kings of Kung Fu is mainly a love letter to kung fu cinema firstly and a casual to mid core fighter secondly. The game is a small, indie passion project aimed to provide fun while honoring the films I have always loved. Feedback from the community will help make this a better game. I don’t want to give the false impression that it will become a fighter for the hardcore fighting game community. I appreciate the support and feedback and will continue to update the game with your feedback in mind.
- 14 character roster – plus 1 boss character
- 15 unique and dynamic background stages inspired by classic films
- 100+ unique moves per fighter (including special moves and throws)
- Soundtrack contains over 20 songs influenced by classic Kung Fu films and old-school style hip hop
- Fight against the computer in Arcade Mode or match skills against a friend in Local Multiplayer Matches
- Steam Support: Partial Controller Support, Achievements